Is a Prescott Handyman a good choice?
A Prescott Handyman can be a good choice in many home or small office repair situations, however, when electricity is involved, it is much more advisable to choose a qualified electrician. There are several reasons for this.
- Tools and equipment – As your premier Prescott electrician, we have the tools necessary to get the job done right. We have made investments into our tools and equipment specific to electrical repairs and construction that a handyman may not have, or may not know how to adequately operate.
- Safety – When a handyman is working with electricity, he may not know how to keep himself safe. If an accident does occur on your property, he may not have the proper insurance and bonding to protect both him and yourself.
- Code – A local handyman from Prescott, Prescott Valley or Chino Valley also may not know how to make a repair that is up to code, possibly causing a dangerous future situation to the building occupants.
- Inspections – Whether it’s a building inspection by the county or a future property inspection from a prospective buyer, you want to ensure that all electrical work has been properly performed.
- Cost – Ponderosa Electric can come give a free estimate for any of your electrical jobs, and you’ll be surprised how cost effective it is to protect your investment! Call us today!